Legacy Mechanical Services, Inc. is committed to being energy efficient and delivering the highest quality services and systems that can add to our customers’ bottom line. To that end, we have teamed up with Daikin Applied Systems to bring the next generation, highest efficiency magnetic chillers to our customers.
The Daikin magnetic bearing compressor was manufactured to enhance performance and dependability. It was also designed to decrease service requirements when contrasted with traditional centrifugal compressor designs. The magnetic bearing compressor has a solitary revolving section – known as the compressor shaft – which is raised onto a magnetic field.
The design of a magnetic bearing compressor abolishes mechanical seals, wear surfaces, gears and slide valves for extended machine life and heightened dependability. It is manufactured as an incorporated element with the compressor. The chiller has internal digital controls that consistently monitor the operating status while providing fault protections. The oil-free design eliminates soil management systems for superior compressor and system consistency.
Benefits of Daikin Magnetic Chillers:
- Smallest total cost of ownership
- Up to 40% more proficient than traditional centrifugal chillers
- Quietest chiller in its series, which is perfect for sound sensitive buildings like schools, performance halls, museums, or residences
- Its small size makes it ideal for retrofit and replacement installations
- Frictionless magnetic bearing compressor
- Dual Compressors for redundancy and industry leading part load efficiency
- Up to 1500 ton capacity available
- LEED points can be earned from the chiller’s performance
Want to learn more about how Magnetic Chillers can add to your bottom line? Call us today at 770-432-1171