The Air Probe Sanitizer is a 24/7/365 air purification system especially designed with patented UVGI probes built to resist the hardships of HVAC installations. It can be customized in various ways for any type or size commercial or residential system application.
How the Air Probe Sanitizer Works
Nearly all HVAC (central heating and air conditioning) systems have the ideal conditions for the growth of mold, mildew, and other hazardous air pollutants. There are volatile organic compounds (VOC) in the air as well as fine organic dust, germs, mold spores, pollen, animal dander, and other allergens. The air in your home, office, school or hospital circulates anywhere from 250 to 400 times per day through the HVAC system. The air passes through the germicidal ultraviolet air purification produced by the Air Probe Sanitizer.
The Air Probe Sanitizer produces a germicidal effect 2500 times more powerful than the amount in the sunlight that reaches the earth’s surface, using a carefully selected, optimum portion of the UV-C ultraviolet spectrum.
After 24 hours, the air you breathe will be so clean, you can actually feel and see the difference.
Benefits of the Air Probe Sanitizer
- Kills germs, bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold spores such as such as stachybotrys and black mold, etc. as they circulate through the system and past the UV lamps.
- Helps stop the spread of disease and illness.
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your central air conditioning system. No more mildew and moldy odor from your air conditioner.
- Eliminates chemical odors, pet odors, tobacco odors and cooking odors making the air in your rooms smell fresh and clean while producing ZERO ozone.
- Destroys VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- Generates safe and highly effective hydroxyl, the natural compound that scrubs pollution from the earth’s atmosphere.
- Generates helpful negative ions, which are circulated out of your cooling and heating vents and into your living space by your central air conditioner’s fan or blower.
To learn more about the Air Probe Sanitizer call us today at 770-432-1171.